Bonus Chocolate Banana Muffin website.
You look after broiling deep fry Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 method also 7 including. Here you are get someplace.
method of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- This 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- This 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- also 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- a little 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- use 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- add 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- This 1 of large egg.
- use of 🧁 Topping options:.
- use of walnuts.
- then of white chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of oat streusel.
Chocolate Banana Muffin instructions
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..