Direct Blueberry grape mug muffins on sale. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. Mug muffin or muffin in a mug? I'm not sure which I like better.
This time I made it with coconut sugar because I used up the last of my date syrup in the video. A fast and easy treat, these microwave blueberry mug muffins are perfect when you just need a small bite of something sweet. This blueberry muffin has that perfect muffin consistency…you know, the kind that's just slightly denser than an actual cake? You act sizzling sauté Blueberry grape mug muffins applying 10 ingredients than 9 along with. Here is how you carry out.
technique of Blueberry grape mug muffins
- use 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- add 1/2 cup of All purpose flour, you can use self raising flour.
- use of Water if needed.
- also to taste of Salt.
- a little 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Blueberries.
- also 1 of grape cutted into four pieces.
- give of Tutti Fruiti, optional.
- also 1/2 cup of Milk.
- give of Sparkling sugar, optional.
This mug recipe makes a lot of muffin, for not a lot of calories/macros. You definitely can just eat this muffin by itself for breakfast, and feel confident you'll feel full until lunch. Make your own individual blueberry muffin in a mug made in the microwave for a quick lunch, snack, or dessert. The first thing I did was eliminate the oil.
Blueberry grape mug muffins technique
- Mix the dry ingredients together first.
- Mix wet ingredients together separately.
- Batter: Mix both mixtures well, make sure there are NO clumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug/cup, batter should be no too watery but not dough like.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the Blueberries and grapes into the batter.
- Microwave for 3-5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar, if you don't have sparkling sugar just use regular sugar.
- Place a mint leaf on top and enjoy/serve!!.
Eliminating oil is not necessarily a Vegan thing - but many of my Plant-Based Readers (including myself) try Simple, fast, blueberry muffins - in a mug. Thanks Tasty for the inspiration - and keep those almost Vegan videos coming! Blueberry Muffin With Streusel Topping Mug Cake. by Kirbie. And no muffin is complete without streusel. And I love that now I can make myself a single serving one for breakfast instead of making a dozen of them and then trying to eat a dozen of them in.