Deals Omelette Heaven coupon code. We are Corpus Christi's premiere Omelette and Lunch spot. Choose from a variety of tasty menu options or build your own. In the mood for something different?
Our mouth watering specialty Burgers are made to order. Kale Skillet Omelette Breakfast JUMP TO RECIPE. This Kale Skillet Omelette is the next hit dish at your weekend brunch. You complete heating ruin Omelette Heaven using 8 receipt also 14 than. Here you are finish.
instructions of Omelette Heaven
- add 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of large strips bacon.
- use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- use 1/2 cup of frozen/fresh spinach.
- This 1 of small tomato.
- give 1 of small white onion.
- use 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
I can't even begin to explain how much I love brunch and I promise you will not be disappointed with this one. You can't go wrong with a classic omelette with a healthy spin. This Super Crispy Puffy Omelette with Prawns (Shrimp) is soooo good! It's very sinful but it's really good.
Omelette Heaven process
- Fry bacon in small frying pan until barely brown (save bacon grease).
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter and bacon grease in frying pan.
- Add whisked eggs to frying pan on lowest setting.
- Chop tomatoes finely.
- For frozen spinach: drain excess water, sautee spinach in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- For fresh spinach: chop spinach finely, sautee in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop onion finely, place into small frying pan to sautee on medium setting, add bacon once onions begin to soften, fry bacon/onion mixture until barely crispy.
- Add bacon/onion mixture to top of egg in frying pan.
- Add shredded cheese to top of bacon/onion mixture.
- Add spinach to top of shredded cheese.
- Add tomatoes to top of spinach.
- Broil for 5 minutes in frying pan.
- Serve with toast: optional.
It should be okay to eat this once in a while, right? See more ideas about Omelette, Food, Omelette bar. Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into wedges, scatter over the omelette and sprinkle with the grated cheese. When the omelette seems set on the base, but is still a little eggy on top, put the frying pan under the grill to cook the last of the egg mixture and melt the cheese. Practice making different types of eggs for your breakfast or brunch!