Budget Granola (Apple Spice) for cheap.
You operate frying sauté Granola (Apple Spice) working 9 method along with 6 steps. Here you go score.
process of Granola (Apple Spice)
- add 2 cups of Old Fashioned Oats.
- give 1/2-1 cup of shredded Coconut.
- then 1/2 cup of Almonds, chopped (I used coconut flavored).
- You need 1 of Large Apple, cored, seeded & chopped (leave skin on).
- also 1/2 cup of Honey.
- give 4 Tablespoons of Butter (1/2 Stick) melted.
- add 1 Tablespoons of Cinnamon.
- use 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger (or you could use Nutmeg).
- a little 1/2 cup of Craisins (dried cranberries).
Granola (Apple Spice) modus operandi
- Pre heat oven to 275 degrees and generously spray a 13 x 9 sided pan with non-stick cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Put oats, coconut and nuts in a large bowl and combine. (leave the craisins for later).
- Add chopped apple, melted butter and seasonings to the dry ingredients. Mix very well..
- Place granola in pan and spread out..
- Put pan of granola in the prepared oven. Take granola out and stir every 15 minutes. Do this for at least an hour. Watch for the granola to brown and the apples are not as juicy. I shut my oven off and left the granola in to help dry out..
- One done, take granola out and let cool completely. Once cool, add the craisins and keep in an airtight container..